MSI Afterburner won't start at bootup

Specs

Ryzen 5 1600x

Asus ROG Strix B350-F Gaming 

16GB Trident Z RGB

Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti

Booting from an ADATA SU800 256GB

Whenever I boot into windows MSI Afterburner won't start, I selected for it to start up on boot in the app itself, but it doesn't show up in windows task manager.

It doesn't really effect anything, it's just annoying to have to open it every time I turn my PC on. Any help is appreciated.

Main And Only Build : CPU : Ryzen 5 1600x (OC to 4.2GHz), Cooler : Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 240 TT Premium Edition, Motherboard : Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming, RAM : Trident Z RGB 16GB (2*8) 3000Mhz DDR4, GPU : Gigabyte Gaming GTX 1070 TI, PSU : EVGA G3 650W 80+ Gold Certified, Storage : 250GB Samsung 860 Evo + 256GB SU800 + 2TB Seagate HDD.

Take the MSI Afterburner Shortcut (If you don't have one just create it yourself) and paste it here:

C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

After that, Right Click on the Shortcut->Properties and on the "Target" add in the end /s (With space before it)

7 minutes ago, Od1sseas said:

Take the MSI Afterburner Shortcut (I you don't have one just create it yourself) and paste it here:

C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

After that, Right Click on the Shortcut->Properties and on the "Target" add in the end /s (With space before it)

Thank you!

Main And Only Build : CPU : Ryzen 5 1600x (OC to 4.2GHz), Cooler : Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 240 TT Premium Edition, Motherboard : Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming, RAM : Trident Z RGB 16GB (2*8) 3000Mhz DDR4, GPU : Gigabyte Gaming GTX 1070 TI, PSU : EVGA G3 650W 80+ Gold Certified, Storage : 250GB Samsung 860 Evo + 256GB SU800 + 2TB Seagate HDD.