How to boot into windows

I tried inserting my windows 10 USB and after attempting to boot through the USB i might have accidentally chose the wrong boot device and now it says this and i cant get into the bios to change it. What do i do? 

20181118_204222.jpg

Reboot and spam delete to enter BIOS?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Just now, Lurick said:

Reboot and spam delete to enter BIOS?

Tried that but didnt work. Lemme try again.

Just now, Indominus-Rex said:

Tried that but didnt work. Lemme try again.

Have you tried powering down for a minute and then booting back up?

For the Windows USB, is it a USB that came with a Windows box or one you made yourself?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

5 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Have you tried powering down for a minute and then booting back up?

For the Windows USB, is it a USB that came with a Windows box or one you made yourself?

I tried selecting the usb drive ad the boot device but still no luck (refer to the pic). Also i might be dumb not mentioning it but when i tried to indtall windows 10 on the drive it said error at the end or something. Tried again still the same thing so i thought nothing of it and proceeded to try and boot my new pc. Should i try downloading it again with a different laptop this time?

20181118_205040.jpg

1 minute ago, Indominus-Rex said:

I tried selecting the usb drive ad the boot device but still no luck (refer to the pic). Also i might be dumb not mentioning it but when i tried to indtall windows 10 on the drive it said error at the end or something. Tried again still the same thing so i thought nothing of it and proceeded to try and boot my new pc. Should i try downloading it again with a new laptop this time?

Yah, if it gave an error it's probably corrupt. Make sure you use the USB media creation tool from Microsoft directly and don't just download the .ISO file and copy it to the USB :)

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Just now, Lurick said:

Yah, if it gave an error it's probably corrupt. Make sure you use the USB media creation tool from Microsoft directly and don't just download the .ISO file and copy it to the USB :)

Yea thats exactly what i did not sure why it didnt work... ill give it another shot and report back.

You have sata 2 wdc highlighted. That's your HDD. You want Kingston data traveler highlighted.

Black Knight-

Ryzen 5 5600, GIGABYTE B550M DS3H, 16Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Asrock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming,

Seasonic Focus GM 750, Samsung EVO 860 EVO SSD M.2, Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 1TB PCIe NVMe, Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon

Daughter's Rig;

MSI B450 A Pro, Ryzen 5 3600x, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD, Gigabyte RX 5700 Gaming OC, Corsair CX430