Potential GPU Upgrade

spree

Hello!

I'm thinking of buying a new GPU this christmas. I want to know which one you think would be the best for me setup and needs. I'm not going to spend more than 600 bucks on a new GPU. 

PC: 

i7 7700k (4.8Ghz) 

Current GPU - GTX 1070 

32GB RAM

Games: 

Plan on playing new games that come out, really anything.

I have 3 monitors, all are 1080p 144hz. 

I don't know if a 2070 for example would be enough of a differance to be worth it for the price, and I think a 2080 would be an overkill for my 1080p screens and i7 7700k CPU. 

Have a nice day :)

I wouldn't buy a new GPU. The 7700k and the 1070 are a great mix already, and should last you a couple more years at least. 

If you do want a new GPU then go for the 2070. 

Just now, 1kv said:

I wouldn't buy a new GPU. The 7700k and the 1070 are a great mix already, and should last you a couple more years at least. 

If you do want a new GPU then go for the 2070. 

Just looked up some videos. Looks like a 2070 would only give me around 15-20 more fps in most games. How do I delete a post? :3

2 minutes ago, spree said:

Just looked up some videos. Looks like a 2070 would only give me around 15-20 more fps in most games. How do I delete a post? :3

Don't worry about deleting it lol :). It's enough of an upgrade to make a slight difference so this post isn't stupid. Anyway if you wanna delete a post you'll have to contact a mod, and even then it might take a few hours for them to log on and whatnot. 

Just now, 1kv said:

Don't worry about deleting it lol :). It's enough of an upgrade to make a slight difference so this post isn't stupid. Anyway if you wanna delete a post you'll have to contact a mod, and even then it might take a few hours for them to log on and whatnot. 

Haha alright. Well anyways, thanks for your input.