asus XI code Q-code d9! please help

when in started up my new pc it showed me q-code d9! what did i do wrong or what is that!

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

D9 - Error loading Boot Option (LoadImage returned error)

this means that there is something wrong with the drive that you are booting off of

check if all the cables are attached 

1 minute ago, Happycowdance said:

D9 - Error loading Boot Option (LoadImage returned error)

this means that there is something wrong with the drive that you are booting off of

check if all the cables are attached 

i dont hav e a bootdrive jet! have to install it first!

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

wait so you dont even have a hdd/ssd in your system

i have a 970 evo an d a2tb hdd drive in it but when i try to start it up it gives me q-code d9 and a black screen!

12 minutes ago, Happycowdance said:

check the cables on the drives make sure they are connected properly

ok all cables are connected but now i have code A-0 and a black screen picture

Just now, Happycowdance said:

im pretty sure A-0 means that it is working

yea but i get no screen( i connected all things and put the bootinstallusbstick in)

Just now, Happycowdance said:

huh i dont know then since A-0 means that the motherboard is working

ok, im confused cause i had my new pc  at a technician to check if all is working(my first build and im very carefull!) and they had it working and did a stresstest too but now i get a0 and no screen on both my monitors, tried each of them! maybie i will call them and ask about that!

yeah thats what i would recommend to :D gl on getting your system working

thanks