Help me with PSU, please

I'm trying to build a gaming pc. Well, i am only a beginner here and i don't really know which one i should choose between Antec EarthWatts Gold Pro EA650W or Super Flower Leadex Silver 650W. I'm going to go with Ryzen 5 2600 and RX 580. Thank you

are those your only options? But honestly either of those are fine, whichever is cheaper 

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

2 minutes ago, lmeneses said:

are those your only options? But honestly either of those are fine, whichever is cheaper 

well, i actually considers the corsair tx650m, but then, my wallet asks me to search for other "cheap" alternatives. If you have any recommendation which have the price around those two, i'll appreciate it.

2 minutes ago, ipargultom said:

well, i actually considers the corsair tx650m, but then, my wallet asks me to search for other "cheap" alternatives. If you have any recommendation which have the price around those two, i'll appreciate it.

well, what is your budget

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

12 minutes ago, lmeneses said:

well, what is your budget

it's kinda hard to tell actually, because i live in Indonesia, and i kinda want to buy in local retailer, and dollar is a bit fluctuated rn here, but maybe it's around 80-90 usd

4 minutes ago, ipargultom said:

it's kinda hard to tell actually, because i live in Indonesia, and i kinda want to buy in local retailer, and dollar is a bit fluctuated rn here, but maybe it's around 80-90 usd

What is the price difference between the tx and the other two?

2 hours ago, lmeneses said:

What is the price difference between the tx and the other two?

+-20 dollar, and oh, actually i'm saving to buy a better ram, from 2x4 to 2x8. here is the full spec

7 hours ago, ipargultom said:

Oh, well $20 is a pretty big difference, I would just stick with whichever of the other two is cheaper honestly. They're all tier 2 as well and solid build