VR On Integrated Graphics?

Mo0ie

So I was looking into buying a Windows Mixed Realty, and i don't have a capable PC For VR. So i looked on the requirements for the Windows Mixed Realty to run it for the CPU and GPU  it says 

"CPU: Intel Mobile Core i5 (e.g. 7200U) Dual-Core with Hyperthreading equivalent  GPU: Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 620 (GT2) equivalent or greater DX12 API Capable GPU" And i Have a budget of $500 for a PC

then saw the i3-8100 its $129.79. And was wondering, If its possible to play on Integrated Graphics? Cause i can't fit a descent graphics card without going over $500. and I'm not that knowledgeable about computers, And i know it probably sounds very newbie to you guys. Thank you<3 linked the Pcpartpicker list too |

V

if those are Windows Mixed Reality's Min Specs Expect it to not do that well, but other than that that build looks like it should do as good if not marginally better than the Min Specs.

Nothing to see here, move along

I dunno about windows mixed reality but I do have a vive... and I highly recommend not partaking in this.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I definitely wouldnt recommend trying vr on intel integrated graphics.

If you really want to build a vr rig on a tight budget, then the r5 2400g would be a much better choice, it has a much better built in gpu.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.