Headset advice needed

Wotsy

Hi there

I recently purchased the PC320's from Sennheiser and I disgust them. I ordered them because the mic of my Steelseries V2 broke. I can probably send them back and get the Sennheiser PC320 replaced by the company (they're really good with replacing and stuff). So know I need you guys' advice on what suits for me best, cause I don't want to have a bad buy 2 times in a row.

I want a headset with a good mic (noise cancelling - that's what the 320 did really well... mic is excellent) and ear cups so my ears don't hit the drivers (what happened with the 320's I got now). I don't really care for surround sound or anything. 

I bought it from this site; http://www.gamingheadsetshop.be/category/206423/pc-headsets.html?voorraadstatus=outofstock&2007=10387

It's in duch, but I am pretty sure you can just browse the pc headsets on there and look for the different tech stuff and features on amazon or other sites.

Summary

Thanks in advance

wotsy

I hate to copy and paste this in every headset thread, but headphones + a mic will destroy any gaming headset you can find.

Spoiler

I know. But I'd really just have it in 1 piece though... I know it'd probably be less expesive and better quality, but yea

What is your price range?

I'd say like 100-200 Euros. Although I'd rather have it more towards 100 then 200.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI-6uYPrWbQ

Check this headset out. It may be a bit expensive though. 

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI-6uYPrWbQ

Check this headset out. It may be a bit expensive though. 

Seen the video (obv, it's from Linus..) and I'm not really keen on the wireless... There is a 9H from Steelseries which I assume is the non wireless version if I'm correct. Not sure though. 

Do you want on ear or over the ear?

I can smell you

Do you want on ear or over the ear?

Over the ear for sure!

What have you checked out so far?

I can smell you

What have you checked out so far?

I have looked at the Sennheiser 350 SE and Steelseries 7H so far.