NEED HELP! MIC NOT WORKING!

I really need some help. I just built my first pc and when I plug my headset into my audio/headphones 3mm jack, it does not pic up my mic. I have tried all headphone jacks and have had no luck. I receive audio through my headset but my of just isn’t recognizing that I have a mic. Anyone know why this is? I really need some help as this is my first build. 

Have you checked input device in the settings? Right click your volume button in the windows tray.

audio.png

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

Just built my first PC and the my pc is not picking up my mic. Idk why it won’t.i have tried all audio jacks and mic jacks but none have worked. I can hear audio from my case ports and back ports, just it won’t pick up my mic. If it helps my motherboard is the MSI - B360 GAMING PLUS ATX LGA1151 Motherboard and my case is the NZXT H500i. Not sure what to do. Please. Help.

16 minutes ago, PopsicleHustler said:

Have you checked input device in the settings? Right click your volume button in the windows tray.

audio.png

It’s not even giving me the option for sound. :/ I have a sepperate mic port for my case, but even putting it into the case won’t work.  Right now I’m using Apple earphones so that could be the problem, but I’d assume they would work because I see a lot of people use them 

-topics merged-

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.