Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recovery Software

Hello ppl i need help in recovering my lost data. Recently i lost my data during a formatting and installation of new windows. The data is around 20gb. Now i have tried many recovery softwares and none of them are getting me the desired results. I would appreciate if someone could suggest a good recovery software for recovering my lost formatted data. By the way i am using windows 10 enterprise edition.

Piriform Recuva.

Data is probably gone though. Once you formatted and installed the new OS on to the drive it would have started to overwrite the old data.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

1 minute ago, Spotty said:

Piriform Recuva.

Data is probably gone though. Once you formatted and installed the new OS on to the drive it would have started to overwrite the old data.

Damn i was hoping for some sort of James Bond stuff and somehow recover the data. but thanks anyway