Help with fans

HyperEclipse_
Go to solution Solved by Defyant,

Good advice by d_k above.

Your board does have 1x adressable header.... it looks like a 4pin header and corsair fans are 4pin adressable fans! so it would come down to the aura software....

You also have the problem with only the one header .... Most ppl will want to connect more than one fan and fans don't daisy chain the same way RGB adressable strips do.

I dont think any of the dual light type fans are 100% compatible with MB's yet... it's more for RGB led strips.

Your best off getting the KIT ei 3 fans , hub controller , connectors and then just using the pwm power headers off your MB

Hello everyone, I am having difficulty's choosing fans from two companies. 

Q1) I would like to know if the Thermaltake - Riing Trio series and the Corsair LL series is compatible with the asus z390-e motherboard 

Q2) I would like to replace the nzxt x62 stock fans with the thermaltake or the corsair LL if so would I need to get a fan controller hub for more fan connections

Thank you all for your help :) 

They are both compatible when you use their own hubs. Corsair fans are just better. You need a Commander pro and  other stuff. Many tutorials can be found on YouTube. 

Good advice by d_k above.

Your board does have 1x adressable header.... it looks like a 4pin header and corsair fans are 4pin adressable fans! so it would come down to the aura software....

You also have the problem with only the one header .... Most ppl will want to connect more than one fan and fans don't daisy chain the same way RGB adressable strips do.

I dont think any of the dual light type fans are 100% compatible with MB's yet... it's more for RGB led strips.

Your best off getting the KIT ei 3 fans , hub controller , connectors and then just using the pwm power headers off your MB