Control + Windows + D

JennyMendez
Go to solution Solved by Quinten Verhelst,
9 minutes ago, JennyMendez said:

I am looking for help on a certain keyboard shortcut I've encountered. I had tried to use Windows-D to minimize everything I had open and accidentally hit Control + Windows + D. This had shifted my entire screen to the left and all my open programs were gone. It's was like someone swiped my screen to the left. I had tried hitting it a few more times to see what would happen and it gave the same result. I somehow managed to get it all back by clicking a different user in the Chrome options but I have no idea what happened and would like to see if anyone knows what happened. I have searched over the internet and youtube, including some forums, and have had no luck figuring out what happened and what exactly the command of, Control + Windows Key + D, did. Any help would be appreciated.

This makes a new desktop and moves to that one.

Press this button at the bottom of your screen

image.png.7b462863810bdd005f77c63e8ffbf656.png

I am looking for help on a certain keyboard shortcut I've encountered. I had tried to use Windows-D to minimize everything I had open and accidentally hit Control + Windows + D. This had shifted my entire screen to the left and all my open programs were gone. It's was like someone swiped my screen to the left. I had tried hitting it a few more times to see what would happen and it gave the same result. I somehow managed to get it all back by clicking a different user in the Chrome options but I have no idea what happened and would like to see if anyone knows what happened. I have searched over the internet and youtube, including some forums, and have had no luck figuring out what happened and what exactly the command of, Control + Windows Key + D, did. Any help would be appreciated.

9 minutes ago, JennyMendez said:

5 minutes ago, Quinten Verhelst said:

Oh wow, thank you so much. That was exactly what I needed.