Which Wireless Mouse Should I Get?

djtravz
Go to solution Solved by Slottr,
49 minutes ago, djtravz said:

Gaming, but I don't care about response times or dpi, that much. I just want a reliable mouse. 

The G602 (your recomendation) looks too noticeable with the piece on the left side.

Thats probably the best youre going to get for non gamery looking wireless mice then. G603/703 might be something that MAY fit, but you seem pretty strict on what is and isnt in the category youre looking for.

I am currently loving the Logitech M510 but it is getting laggy when I am clicking to much and moving it at the same time. I am considering getting the same mouse because I love the size and feeling of it. I am considering buying a gaming mouse but I don't want one that looks too gamery (and they are all super expensive).

Wireless is a must, forward/backwards buttons on the side is a must, horizontal scroll wheel would be nice.

Thanks,

djtravz

2 minutes ago, Slottr said:

What are you using it for?

G602

MX Master

Gaming, but I don't care about response times or dpi, that much. I just want a reliable mouse. 

The G602 (your recomendation) looks too noticeable with the piece on the left side.

Thanks,

djtravz

49 minutes ago, djtravz said:

Thats probably the best youre going to get for non gamery looking wireless mice then. G603/703 might be something that MAY fit, but you seem pretty strict on what is and isnt in the category youre looking for.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

3 hours ago, Slottr said:

Thank you for your help! :)

That's probably what I'm going to go with.

Thanks,

djtravz