0xc000007b error

joey151

hey,dunno if this is the right place to submit this but oh well

i had my pc updated from 32 to 64bits,but ever since i did that,it has been a total nightmare,everytime i try to start some programs (gog galaxy/gwent) i get the error message above,tried everything,net frame,missing dlls,rebooting,c++ EVERYTHING 
someone has the answer? 
also for referance,i got kind of an old pc but my other games work just fine (wow LoL witcher 2 etc) 
got 
i3 550+ 2 gigs ram + windows 8.1 64bits

Did you update or reinstall? I would imagine updating from a 32-bit OS directly to a 64-bit one would cause issues, especially if not all of the important configurations that are dependent on executing the right library or whatever were updated.

As a side note, the Stop code listed is "INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE", meaning there's a problem running the storage driver or some other issue reading the boot drive. This doesn't necessarily mean your storage drive is breaking.

Edited by M.Yurizaki

You had someone update it for you or done it your self as i would take it back to him/her,  have you try directx update sometimes it can fix it

Reinstall. Like, format the drive(s) and boot off a USB reinstall.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

16 minutes ago, Eyebrows said:

You had someone update it for you or done it your self as i would take it back to him/her,  have you try directx update sometimes it can fix it

yeah someone updated it for me,and i already tried directx,everything really,net frame etc,tho side not i think he INSTALLED it,rather than update it,like formated the previous OS and put this one

Jump in ? and look for something like old.windows files that should say if its a update or new copy sure i had that code when update from win 7 to ten took me ages to find make sure you all ways go for the 64bit versons of apps softwhere most of the time it should pic what you got bit i never bothered with 8 messed about with it for about 2 hour's whant back to win 7 sorry that's not very help full i shut up now 

Sorry not a smiley face / should be goto system then the drive leter ? someone on facebook made me laff

5 minutes ago, Eyebrows said:

Jump in ? and look for something like old.windows files that should say if its a update or new copy sure i had that code when update from win 7 to ten took me ages to find make sure you all ways go for the 64bit versons of apps softwhere most of the time it should pic what you got bit i never bothered with 8 messed about with it for about 2 hour's whant back to win 7 sorry that's not very help full i shut up now 

wut,care to retry in a clearer way lol

What the crap got bug report for this site type c : with out the space and get a smiley face