10% off EVERYTHING (Ebay)

Dionyz
1 minute ago, Derrk said:

wish i could apply this to the $200 i spent on wednesday ?

tell the seller to cancel the order but tell him that you will instantly purchase it again. lol

Just now, Dionyz said:

tell the seller to cancel the order but tell him that you will instantly purchase it again. lol

already canceled and reordered once because i had an old address listed lol

1 minute ago, Dionyz said:

doesn't hurt to ask again but the dude's gonna hate me lmao

Just now, Snaeb said:

How does this work?  What about bidding?  If I was selling something and someone used this code, would I receive 10% less?

I haven't tried on bidding, but I am sure it will work as long as you pay before promotion ends. 

eBay takes the lost, so seller gets full payment of the item. 

2 hours ago, Derrk said:

wish i could apply this to the $200 i spent on wednesday ?

Check the conditions : "The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $100. "

Just now, IAmAndre said:

Check the conditions : "The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $100. "

10% of 200 is $20. Which i think is less than $100, but i'm not sure how numbers work

29 minutes ago, Derrk said:

10% of 200 is $20. Which i think is less than $100, but i'm not sure how numbers work

you are right it will work. and yes you can apply for bidding too but you must pay the day the promo still up. I used ebay to build my pc for cheap and always waited for these moments

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K @4.9 GHz 6-Core Processor CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU CoolerMotherboard: MSI - Z370I GAMING PRO CARBON AC Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard Memory: PNY - Anarchy 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 @3000 MemoryStorage: 960 evo 500gbVideo Card:place holderCase: Phanteks - Enthoo EVOLV ITX TG (Black) Mini ITX Desktop Case Power Supply:SeaSonic - EVO Edition 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 pwm 59.5 CFM  140mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Monitor: Dell - S2716DG 27.0" 2560x1440 144Hz Monitor Mouse: Place holder Sony H.ear on Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone, Charcoal Black (MDR100ABN/B)  LEOBOG K26 Wired RGB Mechanical Keyboard,Gaming Keyboard,RGB Color Backlight,104 Key,Anti-Ghosting For Full Key,Blue Switches,Aluminum Chassis,Detachable wrist rest,PC,Computer, Laptop,BLACK (Black)EZDIY-FAB Sleeved Cable - Cable extension for power supply with extra-sleeved 24 PIN 8PIN 6PIN 4+4 PIN With COMBS- Black Grey

pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/resdal42/saved/sCW6XL

Just now, IAnthonyFX said:

you are right it will work. and yes you can apply for bidding too but you must pay the day the promo still up. I used ebay to build my pc for cheap and always waited for these moments

yeah i'm not too worried. If the seller will cancel the order & let me reorder it & save $20, that'd be cool. 

But if he doesn't see it in time or something, it's no big deal. I intended to pay what i paid, but it'd just be nice to get that $20 back