Fractal Design Define R6
Asus Z270 Gaming
i7 7700k
Noctua NH-D15 + 7 Corsair ML 140 Pro fans with Corsair Commander Pro controller
Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz 2x8 
Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming
EVGA SuperNova 850W P2 80+ Plat
Windows 10

Had the issue for the last 6 months or so.

Issue: 
From a Shutdown when you go to startup the fans will spin + lights from everything that has led's will go on but no boot at all. The way I have been resolving this was to flip the power switch off until the MB lost power then it turns on like a charm. 
When:
I actually cant pin-point a specific time tbh. I Haven't done any BIOS setting or App tweaks in years. During a switch to a new case I did mess with the front IO connectors and found that if I had the speaker plugged in it would boot fine (very random but it worked) until that stopped doing the trick.
Solutions:
I have read a few different cases of similar issues and it seems like it could be a range of different things.  BIOS has been flashed. Over the past month I upgraded Case, PSU, CPU cooler, and fans with the controller. I have also swapped in and out different memory and GPU to test but problem still continues with any combo.  My guess is it is something with my MB. From what I had combed over it seems like this isn't that uncommon thought Asus MB's. 
I will add this as it may be linked. I have gone through 2 H100i v2's in the past year. What happens is the connector inside the block that connects to the tubing cracks to the CPU block literally cracks from the inside and pops out. One was a BRAND new H100i v2. I have since went to an air cooler. I have cycled through hardware (other then the MB which is an Asus Z270H Gaming). 

Thanks for any help.