Duplicate a SIM Card

Msuni

So i want to duplicate my sim card so i can use it in my phone and my smart watch, just so they are linked and have the same number. Is this even possible if so how? Also, if it is possible how safe is it to do because im on contract for my phone so i dont want to damage/ruin the SIM. All help is much appreciated. :)

There’s no way that I’m aware of to duplicate a SIM card, they’re made in a way intended to prevent exactly that. Even if you could, the network won’t allow two devices to connect under the same number/identifier.

it's time

Can't you just link the smartphone to the watch using the bluetooth function?  That's how mine works.

Just now, RollTime said:

There’s no way that I’m aware of to duplicate a SIM card, they’re made in a way intended to prevent exactly that. Even if you could, the network won’t allow two devices to connect under the same number/identifier.

I read this article, https://drfone.wondershare.com/phone-clone/duplicate-sim-card.html

Im not sure if this actually works and im a bit apprehensive to try it. Think im just gonna connect it via bluetooth.

3 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

Can't you just link the smartphone to the watch using the bluetooth function?  That's how mine works.

I can do that but it would probably just drain the battery on the watch and phone quite fast. In honestly i probably will end up doing that lol

5 hours ago, October22nd said:

I can do that but it would probably just drain the battery on the watch and phone quite fast. In honestly i probably will end up doing that lol

Have you tried talking to your provider?  Mine (BT) will let me have as many sims as I like all on the same contract and using the same collective pool of data/minutes

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

6 hours ago, October22nd said:

Try asking your provider. Mine (Bell Canada) allows for as many SIMs as you want on a plan, with different numbers or the same.

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

8 hours ago, LienusLateTips said:

Try asking your provider. Mine (Bell Canada) allows for as many SIMs as you want on a plan, with different numbers or the same.

SNAP!!

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

14 hours ago, YouSirAreADudeSir said:

Have you tried talking to your provider?  Mine (BT) will let me have as many sims as I like all on the same contract and using the same collective pool of data/minutes

Gonna be honest i didnt even think to do that lol. I'll do that then hahaha Thanks for the reply. :)