Looking for some headphones + sound card

Bloodyvalley

Hi,

I'm looking for some headphones that I could find at a store such as Best Buy or Future Shop and also a sound card (I have a computer store near me so that doesn't matter, it doesn't have to be @ Best Buy or whatever)

My budget is around $100 for both

I like my bass A LOT so please get me one with a lot of bass

I mainly play games and listen to music so I would like my experience to be better since I am using Apple earbuds right now =[

I live in Canada

My motherboard is a ASRock Z77 Extreme4, I don't know if that has good onboard audio. I'd like a surround headset so I can pinpoint the direction of a shot

Hi,

I'm looking for some headphones that I could find at a store such as Best Buy or Future Shop and also a sound card (I have a computer store near me so that doesn't matter, it doesn't have to be @ Best Buy or whatever)

My budget is around $100 for both

I like my bass A LOT so please get me one with a lot of bass

I mainly play games and listen to music so I would like my experience to be better since I am using Apple earbuds right now =[

I live in Canada

A soundcard and headphones for $100?

You're going to have a hard time finding a combination.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Get ATH-M50s.

CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.4 ghz GPU: MSI 7950 Motherboard: Asrock 970 Extreme R2  RAM: Teamgroup Elite Black 8GB 1600mhz

Case: Corsair 300r Windowed Storage: 60GB Corsair SSD boot, 1TB WD Black storage PSU: Corsair GS600 Displays: AOC 22", Acer 24" both 1920x1080 60hz

Cooling: Coolermaster V8 cpu cooler Keyboard: QPAD MK50 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G500s  Mouse Pad: Corsair MM400 Sound: Sennheiser G4ME ONE headset, Audio Technica ATH M50s

You don't need a sound card.

I think AKG K240's and HD 518/558's are at best buy. Get those.

Which one out of those three should I get? I come from Turtle Beach X12s so I'd like one that is better than those beautiful headphones that had to break =[

Which one out of those three should I get? I come from Turtle Beach X12s so I'd like one that is better than those beautiful headphones that had to break =[

K240's if you listen to a lot of music, 518/558's if you game more.

I do both....

Then buy both the K240's and 558's and see what you like best.

Not sure if you will like the HD 558's if you want a ton of bass...

However, they are great for games since they are an open style headphone and have a huge sound stage...

Then buy both the K240's and 558's and see what you like best.

I don't have that kind of money

I don't have that kind of money

Buy both and return the one you don't like...

I would probably recommend getting a headphone for $100 or so and seeing how it performs out of your motherboard, that should tell you if you need anything else.

Headset