i7-8700 = 4.30 Ghz on all six-cores (Turboboost)

m0k
7 minutes ago, Princess Luna said:

Excuse me?

2% is within margin of error performance wise TBH, and I wouldnt really consider it overclocking by itself.  Maybe if it was used in conjunction with the multiplier to get a few extra slivers of performance.  Back with SB/IB non-k you could get 105 BCLK without any real fuss, on top of a +4 multiplier offset.

31 minutes ago, Princess Luna said:

Excuse me?

jZuE8vN.jpg

You're not wrong, but a lot of boards aren't going to be happy with 102.98 and most people will get a b360 or h310 with a nonk chip so not happening anyway.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

• 1 month later...

When I did this my cpu was running at stable 4.30 ghz now it’s saying 4.28 how can I get it back to 4.30