Realtek hd audio manager missing?

Arcana

Greetings,

How can this be? i just did a fresh install windows 10 and i downloaded the realtek driver on my motherboard website but i dont have the application of Realtek HD audio Manager, i want to open the application but i cant find taskbar Icon doesn't show also, Did i download the wrong Driver? i download the Red bar Realtek Audio Driver on the picture.

PS: My motherboard is "Gigabyte B360M D3H"

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

What motherboard you have, and what's your Windows version ?

Just now, voiha said:

What MSI motherboard you have ?

I currently using Gigabyte B360M D3H

Oh Windows 10... you piss us off SO MUCH (I’m going to rock Win7-64bit until 2020).

When this happened to me, I had to download a board-specific (or assembler specific [ex., Dell, HP, Lenovo) user interface to put a toolbox at my disposal.

For sh$t’s & giggles, if you right click on the driver (as an administrator [NOT a regular user]), do you see a set of advanced options as a separate tab?

for ever since updating to newest realtek drivers. last couple years. i havent had the its audio manager...(all the options it does are in device properties)...theres been a couple sites (just google realtek manager win 10) that figured out how to get the manager back but i didnt want want to jump through the hoops they found to do it

My realtek drivers haven't worked for me in over 3 years now i just use my HD sound from the GPU and just let mt realtek drivers rot.

if at first you don't break it you must have followed the directions