Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gaming headset g933

snapcrackpop

Hello i found these Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Wireless 7.1 Surround Gaming Headset on amazon for only 149.99$ from noramlly 250$ is this a good gMing headset

I have them, they're fine, not the best. sometimes has issues with range, rarely use them anymore

🌲🌲🌲

Judge the product by its own merits, not by the Company that created it.

I use them daily. They're nice and comfortable but they do have some random connection issues and can be kind of brittle.

The New Machine: Intel 10600K / MSI Z590-A Pro / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair Carbide 175R / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Monster: Athlon XP 2800+ @ 2.3GHz, Asus A7N8X, 2x1GB DDR400, ATi X850 XT AGP, WD 80GB Caviar (PATA), No-Name 700W PSU, Deepcool Tesseract

The Overclocker: Core2Extreme QX9650 @4.5GHz, EVGA 790i FTW Digital, 4x2GB HyperX DDR3 1800, Kingston 240GB SSD, GTX 970, Custom loop cooling

3 minutes ago, Arika S said:

I have them, they're fine, not the best. sometimes has issues with range, rarely use them anymore

Well range isnt a issue as im right nezt to my pc but any other issues are they worth the price tag?

1 minute ago, snapcrackpop said:

Well range isnt a issue as im right nezt to my pc but any other issues are they worth the price tag?

at full price? i would say no,

at the sale you found? sure

🌲🌲🌲

Judge the product by its own merits, not by the Company that created it.