Gaming headset g933

snapcrackpop

Hello i found these Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Wireless 7.1 Surround Gaming Headset on amazon for only 149.99$ from noramlly 250$ is this a good gMing headset

I have them, they're fine, not the best. sometimes has issues with range, rarely use them anymore

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

I use them daily. They're nice and comfortable but they do have some random connection issues and can be kind of brittle.

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.

3 minutes ago, Arika S said:

I have them, they're fine, not the best. sometimes has issues with range, rarely use them anymore

Well range isnt a issue as im right nezt to my pc but any other issues are they worth the price tag?

1 minute ago, snapcrackpop said:

Well range isnt a issue as im right nezt to my pc but any other issues are they worth the price tag?

at full price? i would say no,

at the sale you found? sure

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒