Budget build (400$)

Hey guys!

Its my first forum post so be gentle with me if i do something wrong :) 

I was thinking of buying some parts to upgrade my pc (still useing ddr2)

The parts i have : 

Case : Aerocool RS9 -> modding will be done after 

Power Supply -> Chieftec  CFT-750 (its semi modular 24 pin and 4 pin connectors are attached to it)

HDD -> 2x Seagate Baracuda  1tb

Parts i want to purchase:

Motherboard  :  ASRock 980DE3/U3 S3 

CPU : AMD FX 4130 3.8ghz box

Memory : Corsair Vengeance 4gb ddr3 1600mhz cl9 rev.a (1x for now will buy another one once i have the money for it)

GPU : Sapphire Radeon HD7770 ghz edition vapor x oc 1gb ddr5 125bit
SSD : Kingston 60gb v300 Ssd now

What i want to know if these are compatible and if i should also upgrade my power supply,  i know its old but i have grown quite fond of it . If you guys have any other suggestions regarding the parts i want to buy or other solutions in the same price range i would appreciate it. Keep in mind i live in Romania so websites like ncix or newegg dont really work for me. I`m not a cheapo but sincerly a i7 4770k in my currency is about 3 months pay, so yeah i`m not dreaming that far. The parts i want are around 350-400$ on the websites here depending if they include shipment or not. I will anwser any question and i am opened to all suggestions ^_^ 

Hey guys!

Its my first forum post so be gentle with me if i do something wrong :)

I was thinking of buying some parts to upgrade my pc (still useing ddr2)

The parts i have : 

Case : Aerocool RS9 -> modding will be done after 

Power Supply -> Chieftec  CFT-750 (its semi modular 24 pin and 4 pin connectors are attached to it)

HDD -> 2x Seagate Baracuda  1tb

Parts i want to purchase:

Motherboard  :  ASRock 980DE3/U3 S3 

CPU : AMD FX 4130 3.8ghz box

Memory : Corsair Vengeance 4gb ddr3 1600mhz cl9 rev.a (1x for now will buy another one once i have the money for it)

GPU : Sapphire Radeon HD7770 ghz edition vapor x oc 1gb ddr5 125bit
SSD : Kingston 60gb v300 Ssd now

What i want to know if these are compatible and if i should also upgrade my power supply,  i know its old but i have grown quite fond of it . If you guys have any other suggestions regarding the parts i want to buy or other solutions in the same price range i would appreciate it. Keep in mind i live in Romania so websites like ncix or newegg dont really work for me. I`m not a cheapo but sincerly a i7 4770k in my currency is about 3 months pay, so yeah i`m not dreaming that far. The parts i want are around 350-400$ on the websites here depending if they include shipment or not. I will anwser any question and i am opened to all suggestions ^_^

Remove the SSD and go for another 4GB RAM stick.

get the SSD later.

• CPU i5 3570k - 4.0 Ghz | Motherboard Intel DZ77SL50K | RAM Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1600 BUS DDR3 4GBx1 | GPU 2x Sparkle GTX 570 OC editionCase CM 370 EliteStorage Seagate 1TB 3.5" SATA HARD DRIVE 64MB CACHEPSU Cooler Master GX series 550W (80+ bronze)Display(s) Samsung 46' series 5 TV(1080p), Dell 20' (1280x1024)Cooling 3x Corsair SP120 QUIET EDITION HIGH STATIC PRESSURE 120MM FAN TWIN PACKKeyboard DELL original default keyboardMouse A4 Tech x2 800dpi | Sound On board~!

don't get Corsair Vengeance RAM, the heatsinks are unnecessarily tall. Get Vengeance Pro or low profile for upgradeablillity (big heatsinks for processor)

thank you for the promt advice, one question , for that processor i will probably need an aftermarket cooler , any ideeas for a decent price/performance/silent one ? silence is kind of an issue from what i read with the stock one

thank you for the promt advice, one question , for that processor i will probably need an aftermarket cooler , any ideeas for a decent price/performance/silent one ? silence is kind of an issue from what i read with the stock one

CM Hyper 212 Evo is really good price to performance. All noctua coolers should also be good.

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

Also, what @NewAndreas said. 

What kind of modding do you mean?

As for the cpu, try to bump up to a 6300. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

Also, what @NewAndreas said. 

What kind of modding do you mean?

As for the cpu, try to bump up to a 6300. 

the difference between fx4130 and 6300 is about 20$ so that is a possibility, as for the modding of the case i have lot planned for it , i will make a build log as soon as i get the rest of the tools and start working on it , i want to cut the side pannel to make a window , i already have the smoked acrylic for it.  At the top of the case there are vents for fans i already started on building a new one withought any , going for the silence i have some Akasa noise isolating foam, want to remove the hdd cages and the 5.25 inch ones and mount them on the bottom of the case. And in the front pannel already has one 120mm fan i want to add another one , so the air flows in throught the front out of the back. It might take a while but i`m sure it will look awsome when i`m done.