Ram

What ram should I get for my rig and also I want 2 16 gb sticks.

Also I want to upgrade later on and add another two, how would I do this.

The current ram in your build is good, and if you want to add more, you just put the two other sticks in the remaining slots

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

Just now, lmeneses said:

The current ram in your build is good, and if you want to add more, you just put the two other sticks in the remaining slots

It doesn't has to be the same kit?

Just now, Lordclouds said:

It doesn't has to be the same kit?

Nope, but if the speed of the new ram is below 3200 MHz, it will default to that speed. So, let's say you got 3000 MHz ram, then the speed of your combined ram, including the 3200 Mhz, will be 3000 MHz

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

1 minute ago, lmeneses said:

Nope, but if the speed of the new ram is below 3200 MHz, it will default to that speed. So, let's say you got 3000 MHz ram, then the speed of your combined ram, including the 3200 Mhz, will be 3000 MHz

ok thanks

?