I cant get my USB Drive to format after flashing Puppy Linux on it

(sorry for any mistakes im german) I Flashed puppy linux onto a generic 4gb usb flashdrive. after trying it out i wanted to clean the drive as you usually do. in the disk management it looked like i could just delete the partition. i did and tried creating a new simple volume. i got an error message so i used diskpart in the cmd. i tried the usual clean command but then it told me that access was denied. i tried out some youtube tutorials and one suggested that i tried "attributes disk clear readonly". that worked but when i then tried to clean the disk it still told me that my accsess was denied. what else should i try?

Hello lolimaster555,

It sounds like you need to elevate the CMD to admin, are you running it as administrator?

image.png.30b842e6d13da917a1df6848e169e286.png

Seagate Technology | Official Forums Team

IronWolf Drives for NAS Applications - SkyHawk Drives for Surveillance Applications - BarraCuda Drives for PC & Gaming

20 hours ago, seagate_surfer said:

Hello lolimaster555,

It sounds like you need to elevate the CMD to admin, are you running it as administrator?

image.png.30b842e6d13da917a1df6848e169e286.png

yes of course

Or take another USB, install another form of linux on it and boot on the new drive, then try wiping the puppy linux 4gb stick within another distro?