My First pc build!

Hi my name is chris and i am planning on building my first pc.
These are the parts i am looking to get for my build.

Now i am a bit of a nooby to building pc's so i would be realy thankfull if you could tell me if this is a terable selection or if this wil have a bottleneck.

Pls help me!

image.png.8dab53e63972a2d1a8ebb7ab88c65a0a.png

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

armor doesn't have good cooling, also if the price isn't that diferent, get a 1070 ti

thx for the tip!

22 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

armor doesn't have good cooling, also if the price isn't that diferent, get a 1070 ti

And if you're not listing on his advice. Here's the fact.
Armor not the Gaming X Armor, same design Armor = White and Gaming X Armor = Red.
This is based on the 1080 Ti but should be relevant across all models. Armor CLC means it was modded to use Liquid Cooling. As you can see Armor ranks last and not by like 1 or 2c but by 16.1c in increase over the previous. That's HUGE!

zotac-extreme-40dba-gpu.png

2 minutes ago, phongle123 said:

And if you're not listing on his advice. Here's the fact.
Armor not the Gaming X Armor, same design Armor = White and Gaming X Armor = Red.
This is based on the 1080 Ti but should be relevant across all models. Armor CLC means it was modded to use Liquid Cooling. As you can see Armor ranks last and not by like 1 or 2c but by 16.1c in increasing deltaTemp. That's HUGE!

zotac-extreme-40dba-gpu.png

intresting i didnt know that yet thx

While you are in no way inclined to listen to me. This is strictly IMO. Your power supply is 42$ and is more of an entry level PSU. Unless you're absolutely building now than that is a different case.

However, I highly recommend the EVGA G3 550w or the Seasonic Focus Plus 550w. Both are Tier 2 PSUs according to this PSU Tier List over in the PSU Thread. They both usually go on sale for about 70 or 75$ with a 20$ rebate making them 50 or 55$. I've seen it multiple times and have gotten them multiple times just because they are such a good price. Both of them are extremely small ATX PSU that means that you will have extra space to work with. 

Though it's about 8$ or 13$ (if 55$ AR) more. I'd rather get something high quality that you don't ever have to worry about several years from now. So if you're not building now you could wait it out and see if the PSU gets the 20$ rebate sometimes in the near future.

Here are the links: EVGA G3 500W and Seasonic Focus+ 550W

Edit: I was looking at Mello's PSU, yours is 70$ ATM and you don't need 650w. 550W is enough for most single GPU builds. 650W does nothing for Single GPU.

17 minutes ago, Chris_2503 said:

thx man i think i do need a litle beafyer powersuply but this looks amazing!

Unless you plan on going sli or upgrading in the next 2 years you'll be fine with 450w. If you are willing to go more than $1100 then go for an evga g3 650