Looking for a router for my situation

I have a bit of an odd setup, I'd like a router for my apartment (student housing) that can handle 4 gamers at once. I have an Ethernet hookup in my room and get about 300mbps up and down consistently but my buildings WiFi only gets me about 40mbps up and 40 down and it cuts out every now and then :( Just looking for a decent router to use so I can distribute the faster wired speeds throughout my apartment efficiently and reliably, allowing me to use my private internet and not the shared internet with everyone else in my building... also want to hook up my printer to that so I don't get anyone else using my printer lol. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

By the way my budget is very limited as I am a college student. anything under 50$ would be amazing but I know i'm probably pushing my luck lol

Apartment is about 1,000 sq ft

Thanks in advance! :)

P.S. I found this deal on newegg but I'm not so sure this is a good reliable router as it seems like a sketchy, unheard of brand/ router
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA6PF55P8285

Edited by balzer45

My pc specs are as follows:

GTX 1080 GPU

intel i7 6700k CPU

16GB Ram

2TB HDD

500G SSD

Gigabyte Gaming 7 Motherboard

Both of these routers seem pretty good, Is there anything you'd recommend for either? I noticed the asus one has some reviews that state that it drops signal frequently, that being said the tp link doesn't even have reviews, which one would you suggest I get if you don't mind me asking? :)

My pc specs are as follows:

GTX 1080 GPU

intel i7 6700k CPU

16GB Ram

2TB HDD

500G SSD

Gigabyte Gaming 7 Motherboard

there are always reviews from people who expect things from routers that's not possible for the pricepoint. any router from a relaiable company will do for you. these were just examples