Video Idea / Request!

Hey everyone!
First of all - sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot. (newb to the forums here..)

I've watched the channel for years now and I always love it!

Straight to the point -
I travel a lot internationally. I built a small form factor PC (Node 202), that I can fit in my backpack and take with me everywhere I go. On airplanes as a carry on, on a bus across country etc..

A lot of times I end up on the coast near the ocean.  Within 3 to 6 months being near the ocean - my brand new motherboard developed rust spots. It has yet to effect it in anyways that I can tell with my daily use. Though there may be parts of the motherboard not functioning and I just haven't realized.

My father has been through 3 laptops in 5 years because of the rust/salt where he lives on the coast.
Everyone who lives near a coast has this problem. Yet nobody really talks about how it can be prevented.

So my question or idea for a video is -

What can we use to put a protective layer on our motherboards/hardware to prevent rust?

Plasti-dip? What about a simple silicone spray? Some silicone sprays may be conductive but others may not.
Silicone would be anti-rust and hydrophobic. Salt is carried by the humidity in the air.
If you can make your motherboard hydrophobic you prevent salt and rust build up.

So which method would be best for protecting your hardware for long-term use in more extreme conditions?

I'd love for you to test it on one of your motherboards before I blow up mine. lol

Maybe a quick "how-to" apply the protective layer at the end.

Which brand of silicone spray could you use? Which one would be dangerous/conductive? etc..

Thats my video idea/request!

Thank you so much for your time and hard work guys!