Weird problem with my GTX 650 1gb

Adorable Cat

So I have a GTX 650 that I use for a second monitor in my computer (although this problem still happened when it was the only GPU) and it will only work after the computer restarts (either through a restart button in the OS or just by entering and leaving the BIOS). I also know that it isn't my motherboard (it had the problem on an OEM HP motherboard as well as my new Asus P8B75 LE). When it was the only GPU in the system, I worked around it by setting the Integrated graphics as the primary GPU and then entering/leaving the BIOS every time I started up. But now I'd rather not have to do that just so my secondary GPU can work. Anyone have any ideas of how to fix this? 

Also the reason I'm using a second graphics car just for a second monitor is 1, my second monitor is a pretty old one with only VGA in and my GTX 950 doesn't have a VGA connector and I don't feel like buying a DVI to VGA adapter, and 2: I can't use my integrated graphics (every time I try to enable it, the computer won't boot. It's probably something to do with the fact I'm using laptop RAM in a desktop with adapters, although I don't know why the integrated graphics worked when I had an i3-2120 and the HP motherboard, but not now I have a normal motherboard and I5-3470)

Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 3700X @4.4Ghz, GPU: Gigabyte RX 5700 XT, RAM: 32 GB (2x 8GB Trident Z Royal + 2x 8GB TForce Vulkan Z) @3000Mhz, Motherboard: ASRock B550m Steel Legend, Storage: 1x WD Black 1Tb NVMe (boot) + 1x Samsung 860 QVO 1Tb SSD (storage), Case: Thermaltake Core V21, Cooler: Noctua NH-D15