I NEED HELP

LittleBoone

I need help with a problem on my pc or network. every time I play an online game like csgo or fortnite, my game lags a lot (my game rubberbands). I am 100% sure it is not a fps proble due to the fact that I can see my frames are very high and also this never happens on offline games that require way more pc power. I have no idea on where to start, however, i know that this is a big big forum, but i would appreciate a quivk response

Are you connected via Wifi or Ethernet?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT | RAM: GSkill Trident Z DDR4 3600Mhz | PSU: ADATA Core Reactor 850W 80+ Gold | CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C MONITOR: LG 32UL500-W 4K 60Hz, Gigabyte M27Q 1440p 165Hz

adding to my paragraph, my internet connection is very good and the problem only started recently. I have previously used terrible brazilian internet and i still didnt have this problem. also i use ethernet. I just downloaded a new anti-virus if that helps

4 hours ago, LittleBoone said:

adding to my paragraph, my internet connection is very good and the problem only started recently. I have previously used terrible brazilian internet and i still didnt have this problem. also i use ethernet. I just downloaded a new anti-virus if that helps

remove the antivirus and see if it gos away it might be spyware or something

On 9/12/2018 at 9:04 PM, jonrosalia said:

remove the antivirus and see if it gos away it might be spyware or something

ok ill try. but wtf is spyware?

6 hours ago, LittleBoone said:

ok ill try. but wtf is spyware?

what it sounds like fake software spying on you I don't trust anything that calls itself a antivirus that I cant prove apple just had to pull one of its number one antivirus/spyware apps because it was sending peoples data/activity to china.