Oxenfree game key

Go to solution Solved by itisme911,

WAIT dwight d eisenhower was last to be president and a 5 star!

Woah there buddy slow down. 
I'm not just going to GIVE it to you. 
Riddle me this....

My stars show 5, I was one of the last to be of this kind. My jealously had removed those better than I that were below me & I am not remembered for the horrible things I've done. 

Guess below! 

Out on a limb here (Its 4 AM I am not responsible for my train of thought any more)

Horoscopes / Zodiac signs?

Bow down to me humans.

I can't help if you don't quote me. How am I supposed to know if you need my premium support? Now starting at £399.99 a year.

Also, be a sport and mark the correct answer as the correct answer. It will help pour souls in the future when they are stuck and need guidance.

"If it works, proceed to take it apart and 'make it work better.' Then cry for help when it breaks." - Me, about five minutes ago when my train of thought wandered.

Remember kids, A janky solution is still a solution.

This is fun. I will do this more often. I have a few other keys from Humble Bundle. 
No one got it yet. 

Just now, fpo said:

This is fun. I will do this more often. I have a few other keys from Humble Bundle. 
No one got it yet. 

Have to admit, however the hell you did this (and not copy it off the internet, or at least I could not find it after five minutes of googleling) is kinda cool

Bow down to me humans.

I can't help if you don't quote me. How am I supposed to know if you need my premium support? Now starting at £399.99 a year.

Also, be a sport and mark the correct answer as the correct answer. It will help pour souls in the future when they are stuck and need guidance.

"If it works, proceed to take it apart and 'make it work better.' Then cry for help when it breaks." - Me, about five minutes ago when my train of thought wandered.

Just now, limegorilla said:

Have to admit, however the hell you did this (and not copy it off the internet, or at least I could not find it after five minutes of googleling) is kinda cool

I shouldn't give more hints but if you study your history & REALLY study it well, you learn some stuff. 
I have a few other riddle ideas I might do for other games. 

1 minute ago, fpo said:

I shouldn't give more hints but if you study your history & REALLY study it well, you learn some stuff. 
I have a few other riddle ideas I might do for other games. 

OK now I am hooked and can't sleep. PSA if someone can work out the answer soon cos Its 4:30 AM and I am not sleeping now till I know.

Bow down to me humans.

6 minutes ago, itisme911 said:

OK IM ALMOST SURE it was a 5 star general but not sure which one

CENSORED FOR GENERAL TV AUDIENCES

5 Star, the British pop group

Bow down to me humans.

1 minute ago, Ryujin2003 said:

MacArthur, Nimitz,Eisenhower? The only other ones I know off the top of my head.

Are 5 star generals a thing in other nations?

You have to have singular guesses. 
EDIT:
No spamming

1 minute ago, fpo said:

You have to have singular guesses. 
EDIT:
No spamming

Sorry, wasn't trying to. I censored them, and kept my original.

Just now, Ryujin2003 said:

Sorry, wasn't trying to. I censored them, and kept my original.

You can keep guessing but listing tons of guesses in 1 post is kinda cheating IMO. 

Just now, itisme911 said:

30 minutes ago, fpo said:

My stars show 5, I was one of the last to be of this kind.

One of the last 5 star Generals in the US Military. 

My jealously had removed those better than I that were below me

It is not written in history books but there were many signs that Eisenhower disliked General George Smith Patton. Many are fairly certain that Eisenhower had Patton killed after WW2 and that Car accident wasn't accidental. 

& I am not remembered for the horrible things I've done. 

Many people think Eisenhower is a great person & remember him as such. No one recalls how he destabilized the Congo & assassinated the people's idol that brought pride to the country before gifting the land to Belgium. 

18 minutes ago, limegorilla said:

snip

You wanted to know :P 

oof I was thinking Ike since he was so well liked, got distracted looking at Wiki pages of Halsey and MacArthur cause they're interesting :P

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

25 minutes ago, Ryujin2003 said:

**counts points on Star of David**

I'm lil pump what do you expect 

GUCCI GANG

3 minutes ago, itisme911 said:

That was I assure you my next guess.

Congrats @itisme911 and @fpo Now I may sleep

Bow down to me humans.