Trading games?

ILoveZed

Hi, so I really want to buy Forza Horizon 4 when it comes out, but I dont want to use my debit card, because I dont really trust digital purchases. I searched if there is a physical copy of the game, but I can buy it only digitally for pc. After that I got an idea. What if I trade my old games for a new game. I have like 2-3 games which I dont play at all and when I bought them they were like 60 dollars. So I was thinking if I can trade those games to get a code for Forza Horizon 4? I found 1 website, but it is not world wide and that is a problem, because I live in Bulgaria. So, if someone knows this kind of a website and has used it please reply to me.

BTW 2 of the games that i have are from Origin. They are Need for Speed Payback and Star Wars Battlefront. The other one is Overwatch, but I am not really sure if I should sell this one.

I think you can get a PayPal gift card at any store and pay with PayPal for the game.

“Security is always excessive until it’s not enough.”

– Robbie Sinclair, Head of Security, NSW Australia 

“Have you tried turning it off and on again?” - Every Tech Rep Ever

If you need help with your build please tag me.

Main PC:

CPU: Ryzen 3 1300x RAM: 8gb ddr4 2666 MT/s Mobo: ASRock A320M HDD: 1tb WD GPU: Gtx 1050ti 4gb

Spoiler

P.s. if you can tell me what reference my location I will follow you. 

Bonus points if you can tell me the names of the people there. 

Just now, I-r0k said:

I think you can get a PayPal gift card at any store and pay with PayPal for the game.

I am not really sure if in Bulgaria we have PayPal gift cards, but we have World of Tanks gift cards B|. I actually dont know if they are selling them, will check tho. thanks

1 minute ago, ILoveZed said:

I am not really sure if in Bulgaria we have PayPal gift cards, but we have World of Tanks gift cards B|. I actually dont know if they are selling them, will check tho. thanks

They probably are. PayPal is fairly common. You could look into a crypto currency if you wanted to. That is a tad bid extreme though. 

“Security is always excessive until it’s not enough.”

– Robbie Sinclair, Head of Security, NSW Australia 

“Have you tried turning it off and on again?” - Every Tech Rep Ever

If you need help with your build please tag me.

Main PC:

CPU: Ryzen 3 1300x RAM: 8gb ddr4 2666 MT/s Mobo: ASRock A320M HDD: 1tb WD GPU: Gtx 1050ti 4gb

Spoiler

P.s. if you can tell me what reference my location I will follow you. 

Bonus points if you can tell me the names of the people there. 

14 minutes ago, ILoveZed said:

You can just use your card via PayPal and then remove it from PP if you want to. I'd recommend you to buy the game via Swiss MS website or set Xbox'es region to Switzerland or Norway as they usually have lower prices and you can do it without any problems or restrictions. In fact can select any EU member state, Switzerland or Norway.

You can't trade digital games. They are tied to account you redeem code with or purchase them. If they are only run from disc and not tied to account, then you can sell them. Also, selling accounts is against services ToS. Meaning that if service support finds out, account will get locked and they have all right to freeze any email and/or payment methods associated with those accounts to prevent further misconducts.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

You can't trade digital games. They are tied to account you redeem code with or purchase them. If they are only run from disc and not tied to account, then you can sell them. Also, selling accounts is against services ToS. Meaning that if service support finds out, account will get locked and they have all right to freeze any email and/or payment methods associated with those accounts to prevent further misconducts.

Well if I trade the account for another game does it count as selling it?

4 hours ago, ILoveZed said:

Well if I trade the account for another game does it count as selling it?

Yes. It's giving access to account for exchange of something.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv