Evasi0n7 any1?

post-485-0-43995700-1388708267.jpg

I know this is more of a PC forum, but I figured that since most of you who have an iPhone/iPad probably have jailbroken it it would be great to have a thread dedicated to iOS7 jailbreaking and tweaking experiences :D

So first of I would love to hear what tweaks you use that actually works with the Evasi0n7 jailbreak on newer devices? Since there isn't that many out there at the moment, any input would be great ;D

Currently I'm using just a few myself;

Usefull(ish) tweaks:

-activator(beta)

-CCControls

-Five Icon Dock

-TransparentVolume

-iCaughtU

Tweaks for fun/show off:

-Barrel

-FakeCarrier

If anyone knows about anything more they would consider essential, please do share :D

i JB but found it useless, so my ipod is continuing to collect dust :)

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I haven't jailbroke anything in awhile. I jailbroke an iPod once and I found the experience to be very... not good. That kind of defeats the purpose of buying an apple product to me.

I jailbroke my iPhone to remove the dock image, remove the icon labels, and add the homescreen transitions. Can't wait for developers to start releasing themes for winterboard.