Corsair LL120 Fans With Aura Sync?

IcyBlade

hey everyone so I'm building my pc and I want everything to be synced together using aura sync, I'm using an Asus rog Maximus x formula with 4 8gb sticks of g.skill trident z memory and I wanted to buy the corsair LL120 fans because, in my opinion, they look the best, I was wondering if there's any way to sync the fans with all my other aura sync stuff. I've seen a few videos on it but none of them explain how to do it. I'm going to be running 6 of these fans, 3 for a 360mm Corsair H150i liquid cooler and the other 3 just around the case. is there any extra hardware I need to control all these fans or do I just plug them in. also sorry if I'm all over the place I just need some help with this and I can't find anything

Corsair's light looks way better than Aura.

I just let my mobo + gpu's led run wild while let the corsair do their rainbow wave thing.

Freaking beautiful.

A pack of 3 LL120's will include Corsair RGB Lighting Hub + Corsair Node Pro to control the lighting.

So You Wanna Be A Playa, But Your Rig's Ain't Fly,
You Gotta Hit Us Up, To Get A Pimped Out Rig,

You've Got To Pimp My Riggggggg...  (DAMN RIGHT)

it's sketchy AF and very "alpha" in development but this is what you are looking for https://github.com/DarthAffe/RGB.NET

as for what files you need or how to get it and set it up I can't help you, I only found the name by reading the comments on the crappy 10 minute video where they guy went from not having it to having it and never explaining or naming what it was called.

I also found this https://github.com/CyanLabs/RGBSync/releases/

it's older and I think they gave up on it.