Gpu usage issue

So for the past few months ive been having issues with streaming and couldnt figure out why but i was doing a little looking and it seems like if im in the loading screen of black ops 3 zombies my gpu goes from 88% to 99% usage and to me this doesnt seem right for a 1080. if someone could please tell me why this is happening or maybe this is normal and im just going crazy. Parts list- https://pcpartpicker.com/list/4DJWJ8

because if my usage is at 99% sitting in the lobby the game itself doesnt exactly work the best

19 minutes ago, ThomasBoben said:

because if my usage is at 99% sitting in the lobby the game itself doesnt exactly work the best

not a problem exactly

That game has always done that. I draw more power sitting in the lobby than playing the game. Unless my settings the max with a pair of cards. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

Just now, Mick Naughty said:

That game has always done that. I draw more power sitting in the lobby than playing the game. Unless my settings the max with a pair of cards. 

ok thank you i wasnt sure if it was a normal