Looking for new Monitors

Mbarton

Hey im looking for new monitors to replace my old HP TN.I want to do a 3 monitors setup anything that 19" or bigger will do.

My budget is 200$ (I know its not that much) ill take (glass) glossy or mated. so tell me if you know of ent good deals or if im just to high for my budget.

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

Getting 3 decent monitors for 200 is not going to happen. You are better off buying one monitor now and adding more as you go. Linus recently did an unboxing of a great surround monitor:

Here if the imbedded link fails:

[url=

]
[/url=
]

"Townes van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." - Steve Earle

200$? Not going to happen. Nothing half decent. You are way better off getting 1 kick-ass monitors for 500-600$, or 2 pretty good monitors.

Ok thank you all who commented, i have decided ill be getting a Acer H236HL and just buy more when i can.

Ill also be posting my review and maybe some pics of the Acer H236HL on the forum .

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

Getting 3 decent monitors for 200 is not going to happen. You are better off buying one monitor now and adding more as you go. Linus recently did an unboxing of a great surround monitor:

Here if the imbedded link fails:

[url=

]
[/url=
]
Thanks man it really help me choose.