Suggestions for wireless headphones for gaming

Hi,

So I just left my home in Adelaide to backpack in the US for a few weeks before going to live in Calgary for a semester exchange. I brought my Corsair VOID wireless headset but forgot the dongle in my PC at home, like a cuck. I needed new headphones anyway, since those were dying and I didn't want to RMA them because I cbf shipping them to Taiwan.

I want to get a new pair of headphones, and I'm happy to really invest in a good pair, but I don't want to have to get an AMP so nothing with crazy high impedance. I also would like to get a microphone solution like modmic or even a usb stand mic like a blue yeti or something. Although the laptop mic is usable, I don't wanna put my friends through the pain of crappy quality and audible keystrokes. I also need the headset to be as comfortable as my VOID headset was. Every friend and family member who wore them always say how they are the most comfortable pair of headphones they've ever worn. So big ear cups and NOT the kind that sit on the ear.

Anyway, any suggestions for a wireless headset and a mic solution? It doesn't have to be a gaming branded headset, I'm really looking for something more premium for a really great audio experience. I mean, it doesn't even need to be wireless I'd just prefer it.

TL;DR: Looking for killer wireless comfortable headphones and a microphone solution. Not sure what my budget is yet, doesn't need to be a gaming brand. I prefer wireless because I hate the microphonics of wired headsets and I like it when my friends hear me pee.