Asus rog g20bm cpu cooler

Leomodzz

Hello everyone i have an asus rog g20bm ! I have a problem whit the coolin solution! I want an better performance from my cpu but i want to find an aftermarket cooler  to fit my pc! (No water cooler!) Can someone please tell me an good cooler ? :)

That looks too slim case to fit any regular aftermarket cooler. If its still under warranty, I don't recommend looking much further. Maybe open it and blow some dust out or even redo paste. But if its not under warranty, post some pics of CPU socket area. Also measure how much space cooler would have.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I changed the thermal paste whit thermal grizzly but it reduced my cpu heat whit 6 grades! Iven if i wll mast to make some modifications to case to fit an better cooler it will be mutch better! :) Thanks

asus_rog_g20_inside2_s.jpg

10 hours ago, Leomodzz said:

I changed the thermal paste whit thermal grizzly but it reduced my cpu heat whit 6 grades! Iven if i wll mast to make some modifications to case to fit an better cooler it will be mutch better! :) Thanks

asus_rog_g20_inside2_s.jpg

Some superlow profile might fit, but if there isn't vents near CPU area, that won't help. It might make things worse.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 18.08.2018 at 10:42 AM, LoGiCalDrm said:

Some superlow profile might fit, but if there isn't vents near CPU area, that won't help. It might make things worse.

I was thinking to make some modifications for the case to mak a better air flow :)