PC Random Shutdowns

cottontails2

My PC randomly shuts down as if the power was pulled. Doesn't happen while i'm gaming, usually happens when i'm asleep and i wake up to the Windows 10 lock-screen. These shutdowns are very random could happen 3 times in one day or it could happen once after 3 days. These are things i've tried:

-Replaced surge protector

-Replaced power cord and checked all cables

-Used different outlet

-Replaced power supply

-Ran MemTest (everything passed 100%)

-Monitored temps to see if anything was overheating (temps are normal, even while gaming, doesn't go past 80C)

-Restored and updated to the latest version of Windows 10

-Checked power save settings, but my PC is set to stay awake 24/7 and these are hard shutdowns so it wouldn't be that anyways

-Updated Bios to latest version

PC SPECS:

Motherboard - Asus Maximus Formula IX

CPU - 7700k @4.5GHz with Corsair H110

RAM - 2x8GB 3200MHz GSkill Ripjaws V

GPU - Asus Strix 1080ti OC Edition

PSU - EVGA SuperNova G2 750w

I'm really at a loss. Maybe it's the motherboard, i also heard someone having an issue with their PC case, the wiring to the power button was faulty. You guys have any ideas?

Before I'm done reading your post I started thinking maybe it's the motherboard if you have another motherboard try it maybe barrow one from your friend to isolate the problem (I hope my grammar is fine to make enough sense

15 hours ago, DARK LION said:

Before I'm done reading your post I started thinking maybe it's the motherboard if you have another motherboard try it maybe barrow one from your friend to isolate the problem (I hope my grammar is fine to make enough sense

Don't have another motherboard to test unfortunately.