System won't startup after update

SkyForCe
Go to solution Solved by RyzenDoctor,

Honestly I think you’re better off formatting and reinstalling windows 10.

now for data recovery I know windows 10 has a special mode that’ll allow you to grab your data.

Hey guys!

So, Windows installed an update yesterday. When I tried to start my pc today I got a blue screen. Attached a picture of it.

Afterwards my PC restarted and tried to repair itself. After a while it said, that it couldn't repair itself.

So I took out a USB Stick which I used to install Windows. Before I used the Media Creation Tool to get the newest Windows Version.

So now I am stuck. I tried different things but nothing seems to work. I did a recovery to a kind of Backup, that Windows is saving itself. I tried the backup from yesterday, no success. Then I tried the one from the day before yesterday and it said success, but when I tried to startup, Windows again tried to repair itself.

Is there anyone out there who could maybe help me to get the system running again? Got a lot of Data and Programs installed which I wouldn't want to install again.

Would take at least half a day if you calculate data backup in.

So I hope anyone can help me. Which option to choose? Never done this before.

If you need any more information pls just ask. I haven't changed anything at the system itself. Windows just updated when I turned off my PC yesterday and today it won't start. I also tried to go back to the old Windows Version as it said in the Advanced Options --> Problem Management or how it is called in English, but Windows says that it can't do that.

Thanks in advance,

SkyForCe

Bluescreen.jpg

Honestly I think you’re better off formatting and reinstalling windows 10.

now for data recovery I know windows 10 has a special mode that’ll allow you to grab your data.

AMD Ryzen 3950x under a Noctua D15S, 32 Gb G Skill FlareX 3200 DDR4 running at 3200 CL14, Gigabyte Aorus Pro 570 Wifi, Gigabyte 2070 Super hooked to a Dell U2718Q 4k HDR monitor & an Acer 1440p 144hz IPS panel of some kind, an Inland 1 TB M.2 PCIE 4 main drive, a Samsung NVME M.2 250Gb, WD Blue 500Gb  and 1 TB SSDs, Corsair RMX750, Rainbows and butterflies...