something werid that happenst to me

Randomguy123

So sometimes it randomaly happens but, after playing a game the whole screen goes like all colors and going crazy , many shpes and colors, i dont think its the monitor but more related to the GPU , ANYBODY KNOWS WHY ?

Specs? 

Overclocked? 

Temps when this happens? 

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

1 minute ago, RKRiley said:

Specs? 

Overclocked? 

Temps when this happens? 

well this problem is kinda old but it happend on a 550ti i5 something 4GB RAM  and usualy when it happened the PC was HOT . so if it was hot it means the GPU is over heating and slows slows ? AND NO OVERCLOCK

2 minutes ago, Randomguy123 said:

well this problem is kinda old but it happend on a 550ti i5 something 4GB RAM  and usualy when it happened the PC was HOT . so if it was hot it means the GPU is over heating and slows slows ? AND NO OVERCLOCK

Most likely overheating then, given the age of the card replacing the thermal paste should help. 

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

Just now, RKRiley said:

Most likely overheating then, given the age of the card replacing the thermal paste should help. 

Yeah Probably :D but hell im buying a new PC im just waiting for it to arrive :D

i5 8500

ASUS b360m Pro

GTX 1080

and some ssd and HDD and stuff