Windows clock is late

ringo

I noticed that in last 2 month windows clock fall short 2 minutes on my mobile phone clock. Mobile clock is still the same time as some internet clock I used to set time.

MBO is X470 strix, it is still default BIOS, I am waiting for new BIOS because these new BIOS-es are tend to have some freezing problem.

So what coudl be the problem here? 

- Windows software problem? Should I syncronize windows clock with interent (control panel- date and  time - internet time - time.windows.com)?

- CMOS battery problem?

- Something else, something much bigger hardware problem??

56 minutes ago, Rev Games said:

Right click the time
Adjust date/time

Set time automatically.

This option was on OFF so I turned it ON. How do I know that this was really a problem and not the BIOS/Hardware/MBO/CMOS battery? 

On 8/10/2018 at 2:28 AM, ringo said:

This option was on OFF so I turned it ON. How do I know that this was really a problem and not the BIOS/Hardware/MBO/CMOS battery? 

Because if it was OFF, then it's not synced with anything. It was on it's own time, not the internet's. So that should have fixed it.

If mobo (cmos) is bad than time will be off if the computer has been completely off for a while.

In the control panel; search for "time" and click change date and time. Then -> internet time. Type in pool.ntp.org and click update now. Should be good after that.