700k w/ kraken x52 sky rocketing temps

I think that my kraken x52 may be broken. it keeps my 7700k at around 88-93 degrees celcius while running prime 95 with maximum heat. My 7700k isnt overclocked or overvoltaged. It runns at stock. I usa a nzxt h700i, and the kraken x52 is top mounted with corsair sp120 quiet fans. And also, none of the fans is connected to the smart hub.. Dont know if it helps, but i usa a msi z270 gaming pro carbon motherboard, corsair vengeance led ram, msi gtx 1070 gaming x gpu, and a corsair rm650x psu. 

I have tried tightening the mounting screws on the kraken x52, and it didnt help. Also tried unplugging the pump power, and i actually got 1-3 degrees celsius better temps (what the heck???). I use the thermal paste theat comes preapplied to the cooler. And when i unplugged the pump, the rpm still got registerd by cam. The wierd thing was that i could change the pump speed when it was unplugged. It didnt help with the temps though. My 7700k idles (20% load and under) at 49-55 degrees celcius. This is the second aio i have used with this system, the previous one was a deepcool captain 240ex. Back then my temps was around 65 degrees under gaming/load until the pump didnt work anymore. Themn the temps was around 85 degrees under load. 

So i thik that my pump, or some other part of the aio is broken. What do you think? I need help asap