Lighting Asus Strix Z370-F annoying, can´t turn off

I upgraded my system to the 8700k and Asus Strix z370-F simply because of a good cash back offer on it.

i have the Define R6 tempered, so the board is visible, and fine with the RGB when running. But it keeps going when turned off, i have the setting to off in the bios, but it does not help.. it still does not turn off. 

have anyone had the same issue, and found a solution for it.  It is annoying having that cycle through the night.

Had an issue like that. A BIOS update solved it for me.

28 minutes ago, RasmusDC said:

I upgraded my system to the 8700k and Asus Strix z370-F simply because of a good cash back offer on it.

i have the Define R6 tempered, so the board is visible, and fine with the RGB when running. But it keeps going when turned off, i have the setting to off in the bios, but it does not help.. it still does not turn off. 

have anyone had the same issue, and found a solution for it.  It is annoying having that cycle through the night.

Have you tried changing it in Aura Sync? (You can download it from ASUS' website under your mobo's utilities)

Make sure the switch in the upper right (in Aura Sync) is set to "ON" (the UI will get brighter when it's on, and you'll be able to control stuff), then go to "Sync at shutdown", select "Off", then hit "Apply". That *should* take care of it. If it doesn't, then I'd try a BIOS update as NMS said.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W