Blue screening on start up

Robert_Jarrett

Hi could I please get some help with my pc. I have a gtx 1050 ti with a i7 7700 with 8gbs of ddr4 ram. Every time I boot up my pc it will blue screen and it says it will restart but dose not. So I turn it on and it works fine till I turn it off and then back on again the next time I use the pc. BTW love your vids keep up the amazing work :)

20180808_151739.jpg

8 minutes ago, Robert_Jarrett said:

Hi could I please get some help with my pc. I have a gtx 1050 ti with a i7 7700 with 8gbs of ddr4 ram. Every time I boot up my pc it will blue screen and it says it will restart but does not. So I turn it on and it works fine till I turn it off and then back on again the next time I use the pc. BTW love your vids keep up the amazing work :)

so you are trying to say that there is a blue screen when you start it first time and then when u on it the second time it boots normally

19 hours ago, gamingbesast said:

so you are trying to say that there is a blue screen when you start it first time and then when u on it the second time it boots normally

yes when I turn it on it will blue screen and when it restarts its fine. So I wake up today turn it on and it blue screens. It then restarts it self and it works fine. Say I then have to go out. I turn off my pc come back later turn it on and it blue screens.

How long has this been going on? Have you changed hardware prior to this appearing? The error refers to hardware isdue. Usually. That's the one you'd get for bad OC.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv