Pull/Push Config Help

Hi there, can anyone help me out please. I intend to front mount a fractal celcius s36 cooler. The S36 comes boxed with the following fans x 3.

Dynamic x2 gp-12 PWM 500-2000 rpm dc12v 0.2a 120mm.

I want to buy an additional 3 fans to mount on the opposite side of the radiator. However the closest I can find retail is the follow fan spec.

Dynamic x2 GP-12 120mm - 1200 rpm DC 12v 0.18a

This set appears to be a non pwm fan. 

Would these be okay to use or would I be better getting the exact same as the ones which come with the cooler.

I have fractal r6 case and z370e rog board so plenty of fan headers and 3 additional PWM headers behind motherboard tray built into the case.

Any help / advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

Screenshot_20180805-162122_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Your board can control both PWM and non PWM. There will be slight differences in fan speed between both methodes of connecting them but noting you can notice or should care about. They will work finde annyhow ;)

Alltough you might have to control the non PWM fans with your MOBO and plug the PWM stuf in the Cooler as intended.Then rughly match the speed and youre done!

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

12 minutes ago, Metallus97 said:

Your board can control both PWM and non PWM. There will be slight differences in fan speed between both methodes of connecting them but noting you can notice or should care about. They will work finde annyhow ;)

Alltough you might have to control the non PWM fans with your MOBO and plug the PWM stuf in the Cooler as intended.Then rughly match the speed and youre done!

Thanks. I just wanted a second opinion on that. I thought i would be good to go but before I spent any money I wanted to be sure. Thanks once again

5 minutes ago, Dirtydavew33 said:

Thanks. I just wanted a second opinion on that. I thought i would be good to go but before I spent any money I wanted to be sure. Thanks once again

Sure thing dude ;). And wellcome to the forums!

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

4 hours ago, Metallus97 said:

Sure thing dude ;). And wellcome to the forums!

Thanks mate have a good day