Help I screwed my CPU cooler trying to rotate the AMD logo

CR16

If only I hadn't let my OCD get the best of me. I screwed, quite literally, my amd wraith cooler. I tried rotating the logo and I used a tutorial but the way it was designed, the plastic interfered with the screws and put pressure on them, thus forcing them in at an angle and making it too hard. I realized I couldn't do anything but they had already stripped a little. What do I do?? How do I get the screws back in??

https://gyazo.com/c4da213f409e691b616b42f297e73f31

What? How did you manage that? 

Maybe try placing the plastic part so it is directly over the metal part, that way all the screwholes should align, no matter the logo rotation.

Maybe watch the tutorial again, but slowly.

20 minutes ago, CR16 said:

If only I hadn't let my OCD get the best of me. I screwed, quite literally, my amd wraith cooler. I tried rotating the logo and I used a tutorial but the way it was designed, the plastic interfered with the screws and put pressure on them, thus forcing them in at an angle and making it too hard. I realized I couldn't do anything but they had already stripped a little. What do I do?? How do I get the screws back in??

https://gyazo.com/c4da213f409e691b616b42f297e73f31

i don't like the rotation either! I was thinking about rotating it somehow.

Main pc

CPU: AMD RYZEN 2200G || GPU: EVGA GTX 780 || PSU: EVGA 500W  ||  MOBO: MSI B350M MORTAR ||

RAM: BALLISTIX SPORT LT 12GB (4X3) DDR4 3133 MHz ||  CPU COOLER: AMD WRAITH STEALTH || SSD: SILICON POWER S55 120GB (BOOT) ||

HDD: WESTERN DIGITAL 500GB BLUE 7.2K RPM, 200GB random Toshiba HDD || CASE: Thermaltake View 28 ||

Consoles

|| XBOX 360 || NINTENDO WII U || PLAYSTATION 3 || PSVita (1000 model, henkaku fw 3.87 || NINTENDO 3DS XL || Nintendo Switch Lite ||

1 hour ago, The Cheeto Bomb said:

When/if you do, don't make the same mistake I did. I was under the impression that the plastic part is one piece but it's actually two - the fan and the shroud that goes over it. If you take them apart you have access to the screws without the plastic interfering.

18 hours ago, The Cheeto Bomb said:

Yeah it is actually really easy if you follow the tutorials carefully.

2 hours ago, Some Random Member said:

Yeah it is actually really easy if you follow the tutorials carefully.

The thing is the tutorial I followed never took that plastic shroud off.... lol