Mouse or keyboard

bigmouthbob1
Go to solution Solved by lostredneck,

By your choices I can assume your gaming since both are marketed to the gaming crowd. 

Going off that assumption i would suggest the mouse. A good mouse is vital in a most every game especially anything requiring precision.

Whereas having a good keyboard is also beneficial I feel as though the majority of the time only 4 keys will be used so the mouse would be more practical 

So price aside should I get the Corsair k95 vengeance or the razer naga trinity. I have both a keyboard and mouse but they’re very bad

By your choices I can assume your gaming since both are marketed to the gaming crowd. 

Going off that assumption i would suggest the mouse. A good mouse is vital in a most every game especially anything requiring precision.

Whereas having a good keyboard is also beneficial I feel as though the majority of the time only 4 keys will be used so the mouse would be more practical 

3 hours ago, lostredneck said:

Thank you