Samsung S6

Hello! I've been wandering if I should get a used Samsung s6 (my lg G3 broke the other day) the only thing holding me back is the appalling battery!! 2550mAH on a QHD screen!? I use my phone quite alot during the day, mostly use apps like Instagram, Strava etc... I also watch YouTube a bit, don't usually play games but occasionally I play a few low demanding games, will this phone be able to do from 9am - 3pm under moderate usage? If not then I guess I will get something like the lg g4 or g5 (g4 is risky) also don't want to spend more than £120. thanks for any help :)

throw in new battery, it is not expensive and you have 1 year of day to day usage with decent battery time, I have s8 for a year now, I am really a power user and it degrated to at this point, that I consider it worth upgrading

12 hours ago, wojtepanik said:

throw in new battery, it is not expensive and you have 1 year of day to day usage with decent battery time, I have s8 for a year now, I am really a power user and it degrated to at this point, that I consider it worth upgrading

Yeah It would cost alot to get another battery as it's sealed as JB said, unless I did it myself (nope) also the s8 has a 3000mAH battery so it would last a whole day.

3 minutes ago, Snifferdog3 said:

Yeah It would cost alot to get another battery as it's sealed as JB said, unless I did it myself (nope) also the s8 has a 3000mAH battery so it would last a whole day.

in poland s8 battery with warranty in samsung's center is around 90$, if I had s6 - which is not water proof, and most certainly without warranty, I would do this on my own or give it to some third party service for way less

18 hours ago, Snifferdog3 said:

Hello! I've been wandering if I should get a used Samsung s6 (my lg G3 broke the other day) the only thing holding me back is the appalling battery!! 2550mAH on a QHD screen!? I use my phone quite alot during the day, mostly use apps like Instagram, Strava etc... I also watch YouTube a bit, don't usually play games but occasionally I play a few low demanding games, will this phone be able to do from 9am - 3pm under moderate usage? If not then I guess I will get something like the lg g4 or g5 (g4 is risky) also don't want to spend more than £120. thanks for any help :)

I would suggest this phone in that price range instead of dated s6. S2 has better battery, dual camera and comes with Android Oreo.