Cable Management

LolTrooper57

Wasn't too sure where to put this, but I figured this would be a smart place. I'm building my first pc, and want to make it presentable to where I can proudly show it off without gross ketchup and mustard cables. is anyone able to tell me where I can find orange and white extension cables? Price isn't too much of an issue, however lower the better. 

1 hour ago, LolTrooper57 said:

Wasn't too sure where to put this, but I figured this would be a smart place. I'm building my first pc, and want to make it presentable to where I can proudly show it off without gross ketchup and mustard cables. is anyone able to tell me where I can find orange and white extension cables? Price isn't too much of an issue, however lower the better. 

@LolTrooper57 you can do a white and orange combination using the "Custom Extension Cables" option on our configurator page.

If you need any additional help please email Support@CableMod.com and our support team can help you out with any questions you may have. :)

Check that out here: https://store.cablemod.com/configurator/

12 minutes ago, CableMod said:

@LolTrooper57 you can do a white and orange combination using the "Custom Extension Cables" option on our configurator page.

If you need any additional help please email Support@CableMod.com and our support team can help you out with any questions you may have. :)

Check that out here: https://store.cablemod.com/configurator/

are you able to help me figure out which cables ill need? 

3 hours ago, LolTrooper57 said:

are you able to help me figure out which cables ill need? 

@LolTrooper57 send a PC Part Picker list to our support team and we can of course help you with that, what you need and what cables would optional.