Phone recommendations

Instrange.

Hello guys,

I'm looking for a new phone since I dropped my old one into the lake and now it's not working (Samsung S3 Neo). My budget is around 200 euros but i can spend more if it's necessary. The phone has to have audio jack as well as decent battery. The camera doesn't have to be that great but having a bettter camera would be a big plus. So so far i have found 2 options: XIAOMI REDMI 5 PLUS and XIAOMI MI A1. What phones could you suggest? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I looked around a little bit and found the Nokia 6.1, and it looked pretty positive, but I haven't used one, and it does have a headphone jack. I don't know about the Xiaomi's, but since they are from china you might have to side load the play store.

The Honor 7X is a great phone. Comes with fingerprint and facial ID, dual lens camera, and 64gb+micro sd card slot. Battery is also pretty good.

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

38 minutes ago, Herobrine Player said:

I looked around a little bit and found the Nokia 6.1, and it looked pretty positive, but I haven't used one, and it does have a headphone jack. I don't know about the Xiaomi's, but since they are from china you might have to side load the play store.

Yeah Nokia 6.1 seems to  be a really good phone. I'll consider it. Thanks for help :)

37 minutes ago, Airdragonz said:

The Honor 7X is a great phone. Comes with fingerprint and facial ID, dual lens camera, and 64gb+micro sd card slot. Battery is also pretty good.

Yeah.. It's really difficult to decide... I'm thinking about these 3 now: Nokia 6.1, Honor 7x, XIAOMI MI A1.

1 hour ago, Instrange. said:

Yeah.. It's really difficult to decide... I'm thinking about these 3 now: Nokia 6.1, Honor 7x, XIAOMI MI A1.

You can pick whatever one you want, and you might want to consider witch one will get the the most updates, and witch is more durable.

For the 3 brands Nokia, Huawei, XIAOMI... I think Huawei is better.