PC fails to boot after changing the PSU.

So recently i got a new case, new psu, but kept the old components. I went from cx500m to rm650i (a much better psu.)

So it comes as a big surprise to me, that now every time i boot my computer this error comes up the first time, but when i just go to bios, change nothing, and boot again it works fine. My overclock of 3.7Ghz and 1.3V on r7 1700 was rock solid on previous psu, so why does it fail to boot the first time now, it is a better psu? When i boot the second time it works again rock solid, but it is really annoying having to boot the computer 2 times. The only other thing i did was add a new hdd, but that shouldnt do anything.

20180722_124935.thumb.jpg.1250da77ff8bd47c78042d12c0a9950c.jpg

1 hour ago, Some Random Member said:

So recently i got a new case, new psu, but kept the old components. I went from cx500m to rm650i (a much better psu.)

So it comes as a big surprise to me, that now every time i boot my computer this error comes up the first time, but when i just go to bios, change nothing, and boot again it works fine. My overclock of 3.7Ghz and 1.3V on r7 1700 was rock solid on previous psu, so why does it fail to boot the first time now, it is a better psu? When i boot the second time it works again rock solid, but it is really annoying having to boot the computer 2 times. The only other thing i did was add a new hdd, but that shouldnt do anything.

20180722_124935.thumb.jpg.1250da77ff8bd47c78042d12c0a9950c.jpg

try going back to your cx500m. if it's okay after first boot, you may need to contact corsair about your rm650i

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 @3.85Ghz, MotherBoard: Asus ROG Strix X370-F, RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB 3000Mhz

GPU: GALAX GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White, Case: NZXT S340 Elite Matte White, Storage: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB, PSU: Corsair CX650M

1 minute ago, PokiDaSpitz said:

try going back to your cx500m. if it's okay after first boot, you may need to contact corsair about your rm650i

I mean first boot after each time i turn off the computer.

1 minute ago, Some Random Member said:

wut does that mean...

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 @3.85Ghz, MotherBoard: Asus ROG Strix X370-F, RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB 3000Mhz

GPU: GALAX GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White, Case: NZXT S340 Elite Matte White, Storage: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB, PSU: Corsair CX650M

1 minute ago, PokiDaSpitz said:

wut does that mean...

2 minutes ago, Some Random Member said:

obviously you boot up after you turn it off..

4 minutes ago, PokiDaSpitz said:

obviously you boot up after you turn it off..

I just made sure. Anyways you think that there is something wrong with my psu? I'll try to boot at all factory settings, no oc, and see if that still happens.

1 minute ago, Some Random Member said:

I just made sure. Anyways you think that there is something wrong with my psu? I'll try to boot at all factory settings, no oc, and see if that still happens.

yes please try that.

9 minutes ago, PokiDaSpitz said:

yes please try that.

1 boot was successful, i turned off the psu for 10 secs, turned it back on and then booted, and it booted fine, unlike with the overclock, ill conduct 1 more test to be sure, but does that mean that my overclock is bad somehow now?

EDIT: Second boot at all stock settings was also succesful, i unpluged my pc from the wall for about 2 min, then i plugged it back in and booted, and it booted fine, so ill maybe have to look at my OC settings, while it was solid with previous psu...

6 minutes ago, Some Random Member said:

1 boot was successful, i turned off the psu for 10 secs, turned it back on and then booted, and it booted fine, unlike with the overclock, ill conduct 1 more test to be sure, but does that mean that my overclock is bad somehow now?

try oc'ing, with old psu

10 minutes ago, PokiDaSpitz said:

try oc'ing, with old psu

With previous PSU and previous case it OC'ed fine up to 3.8ghz, no boot errors what so ever, but i stayed at 3.7ghz for comfort. 

Ill try overclocking with the new psu, but ill look over all the settings, maybe bios screwed something up.

i Dont want to change the psu, that is too much work for today.

But anyways at all setting idetical the rm650i still doesnt boot first time when Overclocked..... 

Damn it